Sons of Anarchy preview – Episode 13: To Be (Act 1)
This is the end, my friends. Well, technically, it’s the beginning of the end. Part one of a two part ending. Part two is next week. That will actually be the end of this season and possibly of Clay (Ron Perlman). All of the turmoil that has taken place during this entire season is finally culminating into what I’m sure will be an explosive conclusion. I couldn’t be more happy but at the same time, I couldn’t be more sad. Another season’s over and just like with the past seasons, I’m left wanting more and wondering how it all went by so quickly. Seriously, the show didn’t even take a break like most do. They’re just going to shoot through 14 episodes non-stop and make us all wait for almost another year. It’s like cutting right to the sex without even buying dinner and then never calling me again. It’s amazing how much this show makes me feel so cheap yet satisfied when it’s all over with. I might need a shower when it’s all over.
Enough of my rambling, here’s what looks like is going down on tonight’s episode:
- Opie (Ryan Hurst) shot Clay in the last episode but it was unclear if it was a kill shot. Now it looks like Clay being shot will be pinned on Laroy (Tory Kittles).
- Opie and Tig (Kim Coates) are nowhere to be found. Opie running after shooting Clay, and Tig pursuing Laroy.
- Bobby (Mark Boone, Jr.) and Juice (Theo Rossi) are being detained by the ATF.
- The feds are closing in on the club, the cartel, and the Irish Kings.
- The club has figured out that they have a rat in their midst.
- There is the potential of an all-out war involving all the clubs, the cartel, the Irish, and the feds.
- Oh and let’s not forget that the cartel still want Tara (Maggie Siff) dead because they feel she is a liability.
As much as I hate to see this season come to an end, this looks like it’s going to be extremely exciting. Like, edge-of-your-seat exciting. I can’t wait!
Tune in to FX on tonight at 10pm ET to find out what happens and catch my recap tomorrow!