Sons of Anarchy preview – Episode 14: To Be (Act 2)
Ok, so now we’ve reached the end my friends. The end of the season, not the series, so don’t worry. The show is coming back next fall. But not before Kurt Sutter gives you an explosive ending to what has been a rollercoaster of a season. This has been one of the best. So many up and downs, twists and turns – it’s been crazy! And so many club members have died. It’s like the clubhouse had been hit by the plague or something: Piney, Miles, Kozik, and not to mention members of others chapters. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for next season! But for now, let’s just focus on what’s going on in the season finale.
- Clay’s (Ron Perlman) attack is going to provoke the Irish into doing something a little more harsh with their involvement, which means some more people are probably going to die.
- Once the Irish gets involved, the cartel is going to start killing people as well.
- And there will no doubt be some retaliation from Laroy (Tory Kittle) and the Niners. More bloodshed.
- Gemma (Katey Sagal) knows Jax (Charlie Hunnam) is going to kill Clay, and she’ll try and use that to keep him in Charming and take over the club.
- I predict a scuffle between Gemma and Tara (Maggie Siff) over Jax staying or leaving.
- Clay is going to die. I’m crossing my fingers that Clay is going to die. You have no idea how much I want this to happen. I have never wanted a fictional character to die as much as I have wanted Clay to die.
- Wendy (Drea de Matteo) will find some way to all the craziness into a way to get Abel. But I don’t want this to happen because I swear if they focus another season around Jax getting Abel back, I will not watch. Well, maybe I will but not as adamantly.
The only thing that I am uncertain of is what will happen to Bobby (Mark Boone, Jr.) and Juice (Theo Rossi). I know they’re being detained by the ATF, but it’s still quite a mystery to me what might happen to them. More than likely, they’ll go back to prison and Sutter will set up the story so that Bobby will kill Otto (Kurt Sutter) for ratting out the club. I don’t believe there’s a chance where they’ll just be set free at the end of the episode. That would just be a lame way to go. And I’m hoping that the Irish will kill off Romeo (Danny Trejo) and the rest of the cartel because I’m really bored by them at this point. They’re just not as exciting as the Irish or even the white separatists from the second season.
I’m all a-tingle waiting to see what goes down on tonight’s episode.
This will be my last preview for this season of Sons of Anarchy, but I’ll be back next season and even sooner than that previewings and recapping another great show. See ya soon!